Part time or Freelance Estimator/Contracts Manager.
We are wanting someone to come onto our team and help develop our company with a genuine passion to see everyone succeed, including themselves.
The successful applicant must have good knowledge and experience within the commercial construction industry.
A good experience of overseeing both large scale projects and large volume/multiple site schemes.
- Preparation and submission of detailed estimates
- Pre-tender submissions, PQQ’s and navigating public sector opportunities.
- CADS/Smart scaffolder experience. (Preferred but not essential)
- Assessment and Co-ordination of tender bid and pre-contract activities.
- Preparation, adjudication and follow up of tenders-identify labour, time, and material costs.
- Quotation follow ups.
- Ability to effectively plan and oversee multiple projects.
- Confidence in attending pre-start meetings and site progress meetings
- Good person to person interacting skills
Salary and bonuses to be discussed based on experience and willingness to help build the company.
Holidays; 18 days inclusive of statutory bank holidays
Hours of work; 8:00am – 12:00pm Mon – Fri. (Flexible hours available)
Company vehicle and fuel card provided.
If you meet the requirements and would enjoy the benefits of part time employment, please send your CV to our managing director for assessment @
Thank you and we look forward to speaking about this opportunity with you.